The jewel of the Russian Riviera
Why book with Logo
Travel Specialist since 1932
UK offices and support while on holiday
First Class Guides
Learn from local experts with real passion
Peace of Mind
Full ATOL, IATA, ABTA protection
Discover Sochi ( DS6 )
Discover Sochi Tour Itinerary
Welcome to Sochi - home of the amazing 2014 Winter Games! Upon arrival transfer to your hotel for your first evening.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast before embarking on a tour of the city visiting the most popular attractions. Highlights of the tour include the enormous Winter Theatre which looks just as stunning during the day as it does lit up at night; the legendary Matsesta Springs; and Stalin's summer residence where you can enjoy a cup of tea on his favourite terrace.
Today travel to the beautiful Krasnaya Polyana resort in the Caucasus Mountains, home to one of the best skiing resorts in Europe. Don't forget your camera - the panoramic views from the cable cars are something you will never want to forget!
Now that you have had an introduction to the jewel of the Russian Riviera, spend the day at leisure to further explore what Sochi has to offer. A trip to the Akhun Mountain Observation Tower will give you a fantastic bird’s eye view of the city – contact us for more information.
Following breakfast in the hotel, enjoy another day of free time – why not take an out of town hike in the Sochi National Park to view the beautiful Zmeika Waterfalls? Contact us for more details.
Bid farewell to wonderful Sochi as you are transferred to the airport for your flight home.
Discover Sochi is available all year round on enquiry basis - please get in touch with our Destination Managers and they will put together a perfect holiday for you.
- Arrival and departure airport/train station transfers
- 5 nights 4* accommodation based on two people sharing a twin/double room with private en suite facilities, including breakfast
- Excursions as outlined in the tour itinerary including museum entrance fees and cable-car fee
- Lunch in Krasnaya Polyana
- Services of an English speaking guide
Package Does Not Include:
- Visas (please contact us to arrange your visas)
- Economy class return flights, including airport departure tax and fuel surcharges
- Regional UK flight connections (Book with us from only £10)