Kazakhstan Transit Visa
Apply for Kazakhstan Transit Visa Support
We offer full visa support for Kazakhstan visas. Our Visa Consultants will prepare your documents, submit your application, collect your passport on your behalf and send it back to you with visa ready. For us to process your application on your behalf, please collect the following documents:
- Completed visa application form
You must complete and sign all fields otherwise your application will be rejected
- A valid passport
That should have at least one blank page for a visa. A passport must valid at least 6 months after a visa expire date.
- One recent, colour passport-sized photo.
- A letter of request to issue a visa
Addressed to the Consular Section of the Embassy of Kazakhstan explaining the reason of traveling and requesting a relevant visa. It should contain dates of your trip, your contact in Kazakhstan, and places to be visited. For double entry, full itinerary must be provided. Download a sample letter of request. Letter should be typed on computer, printed out and signed.
- Full ticket and visa to the country of final destination.
If you are satisfied that you have completed your Kazakhstan Visa application and have enclosed all required documentation, please send this to our Visa Department by Royal Mail Special Delivery or courier at the following address and we’ll take care of the rest:
18 Norland Road
Transit Visa Prices
|Up to 5 Days||5 working days||£15.00||£45.00||£60.00|
|Any Visa for Under 16s||5 working days||Free||£45.00||£45.00|
Children under 16
If you are applying for children under the age of 16, please also present the following:
- A copy of both parents' passports
- A copy of the child's birth certificate
- A letter from one of the child's parents stating non-objection to the child's other parent taking him or her to Kazakhstan